Top Reasons Why Laminam Porcelain is Widely Used
- Remarkably durable
- Water and oil repellent
- Resistant to shocks and scratches
- Resistant to acids and UV rays
- Very easy to clean and hygienic because it is non-absorbent
- Slabs are natural and free from toxic substances
- Laminam comes in large porcelain stoneware slabs, thus joins, and grout is reduced
Laminam started in Italy at Fiorano Modenese in the world-famous ceramics district. Its development was inspired by an intention to propose the most solid and thinnest ceramics slab. This product is renowned for its environmental friendliness characteristics and its capability to prevent the formation and development of moulds, fungi, and bacteria – therefore customers prefer using it on bathrooms, laundry and kitchen areas.
Contact Medici Marble & Granite today for further information or enquiries about Laminam in Perth.
Light Laminam Porcelain Range
Medium Laminam Porcelain Range
Dark Laminam Porcelain Range
For more info about our products, visit this page here.
Request a Quote
Phone us on 08-9303-2697 or request a quote or ask a question online by completing the form below and one of the team will get back to you usually within 1 business day.