Granite makes an immediate impression. A strong one. An impressive one.
Whether in a home-kitchen, restaurant, or office building, granite benchtops, countertops and surfaces create a sense of elegance and strength, while providing truly unique beauty.
It is no wonder that for centuries, granite has been a top natural stone of choice for a wide variety of surfaces in many styles of building.
At Medici Marble & Granite, we are proud to be the experts in Perth for handling all of your granite needs.
Why Buy Granite?
There are many advantages to having granite benchtops.
- Beauty: granite has a distinct beauty to it that no one denies. Because of how it was formed, through intense heat and a slow cooling process, numerous minerals and rocks compose each slab of granite. This is why you see specks, flecks, veins, and patterns of multiple colours in every slab. It is this unique quality that makes granite so beautiful and engaging to the eye.
- Variety: similarly, the very thing that makes granite so beautiful is also why there are so many varieties of colours and shades of granite. Naturally occurring in shades of white, black, grey, pink, red, brown, yellow, gold and even some greens and blues, granite has almost an infinite number of possibilities within each colour group. Add to the colour variations the different patterns of rocks and minerals, and you truly do have infinite variety. As such, whether you want granite benchtops for your kitchen or bathroom at home, for the office, or for a commercial restaurant, you will find a colour and pattern perfect for the setting you are trying to create.
- Heat resistant: as it was formed through intense, molten heat, granite is extremely resistant to heat produced by ovens. This means if you need, you can set hot pans and dishes right on top of it without doing any damage.
- Scratch resistant: very few minerals are harder than granite, so it is not easily scratched. Beware, however – though your knives can’t damage it, it can dull your knives!
- Unique: again, because of how it is formed, every slab of granite has a unique pattern and colouring. There will never be another benchtop or countertop exactly like yours.This provides your room with a unique look and makes it stand out in people’s memories.
Our Granite Colour Options
At Medici Marble & Granite, we know how to help you take advantage of the wonderful benefits of granite. We are proud to offer 19 different colour and pattern combinations of granite.
Whether you have dark or light colours, fixtures and floors, we offer a wide variety so that you can have granite benchtops that complement the room perfectly while making its own stunning statement.
Our colour/style options include:
- Antique Brown Leather
- Bethel White Polished
- Bianco Antique Polished
- Bianco Chiavara Polished
- Bianco Lorette
- Bianco Romano Polished
- Cosmic Black Polish
- Emerald Green Polished
- Galaxy Black Polished
- Galileo Polished
- Giallo Tasila Polished
- Juparana Classico Polished
- Juparana Persa Polished
- Kanagawa Polished
- Negro Tarfaya
- Odyssey Polished
- Pampa Black Polished
- Platinum Blue Brush
- Sarus Gold
Our Edge Profiles:
- Pencil Edge
- Bull Nose
- Laminated Edge
- Mitred Apron Edge
- Shadow Line Edge
- Shark Nose Edge
- Splayed Edge Reversed Shark Nose
Making the Right Choice for Your Kitchen
When it is time to create or update your kitchen, bathroom or office space, it can be hard to make the final choices.
Let Medici Marble & Granite help you out. With all of the choices we offer, you will be sure to find the colour, pattern and style of granite perfect for your project.
We invite you to take a look at our work online to see for yourself what we can do for you.
We can supply granite benchtops in a range of colours and styles and various edge profiles – click enlarge on the images below to see some of the granite styles we can supply.
Besides offering a large variety of granite colours, we also offer custom edge profiles. Make your granite benchtops and countertops even more stunning and unique, as well as more functional.
We provide over 7 options of edge profiles. Whether you want to add a flair to the aesthetics of your granite countertop with an edge like the Shark Nose Edge, or are looking for something more solid and functional, like the Laminated Edge, our team will be happy to create the look you need.
Pictures of each of the edge profiles are below – click to enlarge the image.
Request a Quote
Phone us on 08-9303-2697 or request a quote or ask a question online by completing the form below and one of the team will get back to you usually within 1 business day.