- Using a clean soft cloth, clean stone surfaces with warm water and a mild detergent (PH7) or a stone cleaner that can be purchased from most supermarkets.
- It is recommended to use methylated spirits and a clean cloth to clean natural stones to have them looking like new.
- Place a coaster under all glasses, especially those containing alcohol or citrus juices.
- Do not place extremely hot idea right from the hot plate or oven directly on to stone bench tops.
- Even though these stones are tough they aren’t indestructible so be careful when handling heavy /sharp objects on the stone tops. Also avoid using aggressive cleaner that may contain acids/ high alkaline levels; such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners and bath or tile cleaners.
Click here to contact us.
Our Recent Projects
Request a Quote
Phone us on 08-9303-2697 or request a quote or ask a question online by completing the form below and one of the team will get back to you usually within 1 business day.